Hello, I met this year in Venice. Right before the New Year I visited the Murano island near Venice , famous of its glassware made according to the ancient technologies dating back to the 13th century. I was pleasantly surprised about the variety of articles handmade by craftsmen, using their massive experience accumulated over many decades of years. With just a little aids and the power of their lungs, they obtain products of unbelievable shapes that, from the first glance, look like they were made using the latest computer based technologies.
- AQUARIUM ROCK – WITH LED LAMP – ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS OMG
Due to the crazy speed of my trip and my mad bride hardly any of my purchases could be delivered to my home unbroken, but certainly I will be back – and will decorate my home with Murano glassware.
P.S. Due to great popularity, Murano glass is often counterfeit, therefore, please pay attention whether your product has a certificate to confirm its authenticity.
- HARLEQUIN CENTERPIECE – BLUE – ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS
- PHOTO FRAME FANTASY GREEN WITH MILLEFIORI – FUSED GLASS
- HORSE HEAD – SCULPTURE IN CHALCEDONY – ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS OMG
- HANGING LAMP – ATMOSPHERA – WHITE AND SILVER MILLEFIORI TONALITY – ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS OMG
11 total views, 1 views today